Grandma Henrietta- Straw Market Nassau

SlingBlade

Looking for anyone heading to the Straw Market in Nassau willing to try & find "Grandma Henrietta" for me & take her picture. When facing the Straw Market from the water, her stall was about half way down the very first row on the left side. She had to be in her late 70's or early 80's. As we were walking thru last week, she spotted my DD & said "my oh my you have a little boy in your belly". Shocked my DD replied "yes Mame i do", mind you DD was 21 weeks pregnant last week, she is a little heavy so its a little hard to tell if she is pregnant or not. Well Grandma Henrietta proceeded to tell us that little Ryan was gonna weigh 12lb 8oz :eek: ! For my DD sake I sure hope not!! I wish I had taken her picture for his baby book, but I didnt have my camera...DH was at Senior Frogs with it :(. If anyone would do this for me I really really would appreciate it . Thanks :)

Congratulations on your new addition!! I certainly will try, my husband and I will be in Nassau Tuesday the 29th and plan on shopping in the straw market if I come across Grandma Henrietta I will snap a shot for you guys.

P.S.

I am pregnant too only about a month and a half though, hopefully grandma can make a prediction for us as well LoL :)

Archived