Freeport! Will I have enough time

gbphatcat

Will be in Freeport Friday March !st on the Ecstasy from 8-5 I have an excursion planned for the Alexander Von Humboldt sailing ship. it doesn't start till 12:30 . Here is my question Would i have time to go over to Our Lucaya and back or is there anything now that's close to the dock that i can do before my excursion ? I may just stay on the boat but i am looking for other options as well Tha:)nks for your replies.

Will be in Freeport Friday March !st on the Ecstasy from 8-5 I have an excursion planned for the Alexander Von Humboldt sailing ship. it doesn't start till 12:30 . Here is my question Would i have time to go over to Our Lucaya and back or is there anything now that's close to the dock that i can do before my excursion ? I may just stay on the boat but i am looking for other options as well Tha:)nks for your replies.

there are some shops and bars in port now in Freeport. its about a 20min Taxi over to Lucaya and maybe 1-2hr to walk around, taxi back, so yes i would say you have enough time if you leave by 8:30. you can google a map of Lucaya and get an idea of the layout and stores there - i heard some closed but i did not go there in Nov. since they had opened more stuff in port.

Archived