Oasis/Allure Compass Question

Kruser7

I was wondering if the Oasis Eastern Caribbean Itinerary will be the same as the Oasis to the Western Caribbean? What about the Allure Western Caribbean Compass being the same as the Oasis with the exception of shows? I am sailing on April 13th and am so anxious to plan and highlight my days!!

Thanks for any help!:)

I was wondering if the Oasis Eastern Caribbean Itinerary will be the same as the Oasis to the Western Caribbean? What about the Allure Western Caribbean Compass being the same as the Oasis with the exception of shows? I am sailing on April 13th and am so anxious to plan and highlight my days!!

Thanks for any help!:)

I wouldn't count on it. They have different cruise directors. They may adjust the days a bit to fit in better with the circumstances.

I am a planner, but there is something to be said about just going with the flow. I have entertainment & specialty restaurants pre-reserved on the Allure because it is really necessary on a ship of that size (I really hate to wait in lines!). We enjoy looking at the compass every night before we go to bed and get an idea then of what our next day may entail. We carry around the tear off planner and make adjustments as the mood of the day dictates. Running from event to event all day and keeping a schedule of activities is ok in port, but on a sea day, I want to follow my mood of the moment! My biggest daytime event may be a nap on my balcony.;)

Archived