Millenium Venice to Barcelona-Oct. 25-Nov. 6

mamayer

Does anyone have any idea of what the temperature will be during this time period? Also do cruisers on this kind of cruise follow the evening dress code suggested by Celebrity? Should my husband bring his tux?

Thanks!

Does anyone have any idea of what the temperature will be during this time period? Also do cruisers on this kind of cruise follow the evening dress code suggested by Celebrity? Should my husband bring his tux?

Thanks!

I dont know what the temperature will be but i do know that your husband should bring his tuxs as there will be three or four formal nights where gents will have to wear a back suit or tucks. I am going on the same cruise in August 14 ( Venice to Barcelona)

God Bless

was on the Millenium in Oct/Nov 2000 from Italy, France, Barcelona, and then cross-Atlantic. The temperature in Italy, France, and Spain was warm during the day, chillier at night in the Mediterranean. used bathing suits during the day at the pool. my husband doesn't wear a tuxedo but used dark suit on formal nights, and people followed the appropriate dress code of the day. have fun!

Archived