Breakaway Haven Cabins

Hello. Does anyone know if the cat. S5 inside the Haven has the living/dining area separated by a door? I am looking into that categoery but am traveling with a child and would like to be in the Haven. I know cat. S7 has a door that separates the bedroom from the other areas. I can't find the answer about the s5 anywhere on the internet. Thank you!

My guess is no it won't have a door. Seems like from the pictures and floor plans it is one large room...similar to the forward and aft penthouses on the Gem/Jewel/Pearl. Those were one large room but did have a drape that encircled the bed.

If you want to definitely have separate rooms you might go for the 2 bedroom villa instead.

Does the S7 have a wsrap around deck?

I don't think so. If you look at the pictures of the Breakaway, which is now nearing completing, it would appear that they have side balconies and a forward facing port hole.

Check out this link -

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1691618&page=16

posts 311 and 362

Also look at the new breakaway commercial -

I don't think so. If you look at the pictures of the Breakaway, which is now nearing completing, it would appear that they have side balconies and a forward facing port hole.

Check out this link -

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1691618&page=16

posts 311 and 362

Also look at the new breakaway commercial -

Thank you. It's so difficult to book something without knowing what you're going to get! For me, anyway.

Thank you. It's so difficult to book something without knowing what you're going to get! For me, anyway.

We booked an aft haven penthouse balcony stateroom on the Getaway. We don't sail until October 18th 2014 so plenty of time to save up. Our aft haven cabin was not much more expensive than the forward facing haven penthouse stateroom. Just further to walk to get to the Haven area. No big deal for us. We wanted the larger balcony and separate area for our son to sleep. We will be sleeping in the bedroom and he will be sleeping on the sofa bed in the lounge area. We had considered the 2 bedroom haven stateroom but wanted the large aft balcony. It's so annoying that they don't have floor plans for the forward or aft penthouse staterooms. I'm presuming that the aft penthouse is similar to the 2 bedroom but with the second bedroom removed.

Archived