Cabin #6135 on Millenium

RCCruisin

Chris:

We were looking at this cabin for B2Bs in Oct/Nov '04 and so I did extensive research digging everywhere for information. Found an actual photo of the balcony by going to [url="http://www.cruise-addicts.com/"]www.cruise-addicts.com/[/url] then click on photos, then arrange photos alphabetically, then find "Infinity Photos" and look at those. On my computer it shows three across, and hopefully on yours, too. In the row on the right, fifth photo down you'll see a balcony between two larger balconies? This is cabin 6135 on the Infinity, which is same layout as Millennium. The balcony is much bigger than the usual for this category. You actually get two reclining chairs and two upright chairs and a little table, too. You don't have to sit with your knees on the glass!! And, when it's late at night you can climb over the partition and sit in your neighbor's hot tub on their balcony. (That is a joke, please don't say I said you can do that!!)

I actually had an email from someone who had this cabin, too. They told me lots of storage and a great location.

We did jump in and book it so will be spending 28 glorious nights in 6135. Whee!!

What itinerary are you considering??

Gale and George
Oregon

Hi Gail

Thanks so much. I found the picture of the balcony and it looks great.

I have booked this cabin for W. Carribean 1/05. It must be nice if you have also booked this cabin.

Enjoy your cruise.

Chris

Archived