Carnival Already Brushed me the wrong way

Hello everyone.

I was quite surprised to see that this was a pretty active thread. After all, I've cruised and returned already. We did have a absolutly fantastic time and loved Carnival. As a matter of fact, we're already looking into our next cruise, which will be with Carnival sometime next year.

For those that suggested I book the Kon Tiki directly through them: I e-mailed the company and didn't hear back from them until after I had already gotten home. Funny thing is this: in the e-mail they suggested a sail and snorkel to Buck Island. Not even knowing the two were related, that is the excursion we did. It was excellent.

And thank you to all of you that knew I would come back with a great review :D

Jill, they just love you! Its the thread that keeps on living :)

Aw, crap...all that good advice for nuthin'!:rolleyes: However, I read threads to get feedback from all kinds of experiences and I'm sure Jill isn't the first this has happened to nor will it be the last! I'll do a better job looking at the dates of posts and sailings though in the future!

Does anyone know the result of Jill's trip? Inquiring minds want to know! Did she post a review on another thread?

Donna

Yes, she did, the link was posted above, here is it.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=191174

Archived