Looking for Allure kids compass for eastern

RNShelli

Our family will be on the Allure in April for the eastern cruise. We are a family of 6, mom, dad, 10 year old boy, 8 year old boy, and 6 year old twins. I am trying to organize shows and speciality dining and I was wondering if anyone knew what nights the camp took the kids out for dinner. RCL could only tell me that there were 3 evenings but didn't know which ones.

All 4 of my boys have ADHD and autism. They are (sometimes) well behaved but I know they won't sit in the MDR for a meal longer than 10 minutes. I am trying to be kind to others around us ;). The 6pm assigned dining is full so we can't do the My Time Family dining thing where the camp picks them up at 6:45. We would love to book speciality dining while they are at camp on a few nights and want to go early so we can see shows (in peace) before the kids head to bed around 9:30 (never mess with autistic kids schedule....trust me!). So if anyone has the kids compass or can tell me which nights on the eastern the camp takes them to the buffet, I would appreciate it! :D

• 1 year later...