Star - Cozumel Timing

mom3qts

I booked the NCL dolphin/sea lion/manatee experience at Chankanaab with dolphin discovery for April 5. My times are 1:00 for sea lions and 2:00 for dolphins. The manatees will be sometime earlier in the day. We are sailing on the NCL Star out of New Orleans. Both Cozumel and New Orleans are on CST. Cozumel appears to observe daylight savings time, but they don't "spring forward" until after our day there. New Orleans begins DST in early march. Our ship will be docked in Cozumel from 8 am - 5 pm per my documents. Is that New Orleans time or local time? I think I remember hearing tht the ships stay on the home port time which will be 7 am - 4 pm local time. Is this correct? The dolphin swim is suppose to take 30 min. I assume we could get out of the park by 3:00 local time. Is the all aboard earlier than the 5:00 (4:00 coz time?) listed. I don't want to be a "runner". Is this cutting it too close and do I even have this timing stuff right? Thanks for any help you can offer.

Archived