FTTF now on Victory..

Bashlin

YES! - this is why I LOVE cruise critic!!! I called Carnival last week and was told that FTTF would not be available until Feb 15 on the Victory! Thank goodness I look at the boards daily! Of course I can get accurate and helpful information here! Thank you!!!!!!

(This was after two prior attempts to get FTTF on the Breeze. For the two prior cruises I was told by Carnival that it was sold out... Only to find out later that it wasn't even yet available! ) I love to cruise Carnival, but they don't always give you a correct answer!

So again, many thanks! It's booked!

good timing, now we can drop our stuff off when we board, hubby hates having to carry his cpap around!! bad news I just printed and laminated our labels and paper work :rolleyes: hmmm documents dont have fttf on them yet, guess i will wait a couple more days and check back

good timing, now we can drop our stuff off when we board, hubby hates having to carry his cpap around!! bad news I just printed and laminated our labels and paper work :rolleyes: hmmm documents dont have fttf on them yet, guess i will wait a couple more days and check back

Mine showed up on docs today, bought yesterday..

Sent from my Galaxy 3S

Archived