Teen Club on Dawn

tammi0916

hello - we will be traveling with our 14 year old DD and her BFF (also 14) in July and wanted to get information on the Teen Club.

Does anyone have the list of activities? Are certain activities pay?

Do you need to register for the teen club?

thanks so much!

Tammi

hello - we will be traveling with our 14 year old DD and her BFF (also 14) in July and wanted to get information on the Teen Club.

thanks so much!

Tammi

Hi Tammi, we will be on the Dawn in three weeks with our 14 yo daughter. I will post here when we get back. She was on the Sun last year and loved the teen club. They need to go register the first day and go the first night. That way they meet other kids. I don't think any activities are pay. Mostly they just met there, hung out, went to the pool, met for lunch, etc.

• 2 months later...

Hi! I'm 15, and my family just went on the Dawn 7-day from Tampa at the end of March. I'm in the process of writing a review of my cruise, through my eyes, as a teen. I have mostly all the information you need, and I'll be posting pictures/copies of the Dawn Teen Schedule!

The link to my review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1821547

If your daughter has ANY questions, she can email me at pittgirl87@hotmail.com :)

Hi! I'm 15, and my family just went on the Dawn 7-day from Tampa at the end of March. I'm in the process of writing a review of my cruise, through my eyes, as a teen. I have mostly all the information you need, and I'll be posting pictures/copies of the Dawn Teen Schedule!

The link to my review: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1821547

If your daughter has ANY questions, she can email me at pittgirl87@hotmail.com :)

I have been following your review and am excited to see the teen schedule. If you have a way to email them to me I would love that: tnealon@cox.net or my fax # is 888-431-1765.

Looking forward to the next installment of your review....

Tammi :D

My teen and her friend (15 & 16) never used the teen club even though we signed them up for it. It looked like a lot of fun, very big and you can get the activities sheet sent to you room or pick it up when you sign your teen up.

The key to success with the Teen Club is to have your teen attend the meeting the first night on the ship. All the teens feel strange so it is better to get that feeling out of the way as a group. They immediately start to bond and make their friends. It is an amazing experience for them. Our son was 16 when we were on the Dawn and had a great time with the Dawn Teen Club. He still keeps in touch with many of the teens he has met on our various cruises. The ship has nice accomodations (the Teen Club) and keep the teen's busy. After all, if the teen's aren't happy, nobody in the family is happy. Enjoy! :D

thanks so much!

Tammi

No activities are pay, and you do need to register the day of embarkation.

Here is a copy of the NCL Dawn Teen Club Schedule, enjoy!

photo_zps1bb68a2c.jpg

photo_zps737adfd9.jpg

Archived