Harbors Shuttle?

me429sb

We are arriving in San Pedro on the Star Princess on 26Mar13 and need to get to the Holiday Inn, Santa Monica. I tried Supershuttle online but their quote was $140. I've previously been able to get a $60 quote from Prime Time shuttle for a shared van but the trip request will no longer work on their website. I found Harbors Shuttle on google. Has anyone used this service? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Michelle

We are arriving in San Pedro on the Star Princess on 26Mar13 and need to get to the Holiday Inn, Santa Monica. I tried Supershuttle online but their quote was $140. I've previously been able to get a $60 quote from Prime Time shuttle for a shared van but the trip request will no longer work on their website. I found Harbors Shuttle on google. Has anyone used this service? Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Michelle

I just went to the super shuttle site and plugged in LA Harbor to Holiday Inn - Santa Monica...and got these prices for two people:

Shared van--$43 for one plus $9 for the second=$52

Business Express by Execucar--$62

Execucar sedan meet and greet--$100

Thanks Steve,

I worked out what I was doing wrong - entering as a point to point booking rather than scrolling right to the bottom of the airport list to find LA Harbor. I also wanted to thank you for your hotel recommendations. This is our first visit to LA so we followed your recommendation to spend a couple of days in Santa Monica after the cruise.

Michelle :D

Archived