ES Price Drop Question

mbalmr71

Browsing the forum, I see all these folks actually getting ES credits so I checked today for my 3/10 sailing for 4 and after I looked at my rate I saw that the price did indeed drop. I was shocked because it is a spring break sailing and never thought it would happen. Now I cannot honestly remember if the rate I booked was ES. I know it was the lowest available at the time. I looked on my booking on the website and on my contract and boarding pass and while I can see the rate I cannot find where it says if it was ES or not.

Does anyone know where I can find the info?

I submitted the request anyway but I find myself chewing on my fingernails in anticipation.:confused:

Browsing the forum, I see all these folks actually getting ES credits so I checked today for my 3/10 sailing for 4 and after I looked at my rate I saw that the price did indeed drop. I was shocked because it is a spring break sailing and never thought it would happen. Now I cannot honestly remember if the rate I booked was ES. I know it was the lowest available at the time. I looked on my booking on the website and on my contract and boarding pass and while I can see the rate I cannot find where it says if it was ES or not.

Does anyone know where I can find the info?

I submitted the request anyway but I find myself chewing on my fingernails in anticipation.:confused:

See if you can find your reservation confirmation e-mail. At the bottom under a paragraph titled "GUEST NOTES," it should say the following if you are booked under the Early Saver fare:

"Early Saver:Cancellations prior to final payment due date will receive a future cruise credit in the amount of the deposit less a $50 pp service fee. If you find a lower cruise rate,based on the total cabin occupancy& not from the booked ancillary services,such as air,transfers,prepaid gratuities,or government taxes & fees contact your Travel Agent or http://www.Carnival.com. Price protection does not apply to Super Saver,Instant Saver fares,group rates,membership rates,select promotions,or travel agent promotions. Verified rate difference is issued as an onboard credit. No name changes are allowed. A $50 fee per guest will be assessed for ship/sail date changes made prior to final payment date."

Hope that helps.

Archived