Live from the Valor

Woch2331

http://www.mediacons.it/infoCarnival/ShipInfo.asp?name=Valor I see the Carnival Valor webcam........I can see your on the sea now. But, it is your last full day isn't it? What was your favorite part of the cruise? Still don't have the documents for the July 10th cruise. Our travel agent said earliest they can get them is 30 days before because we have airline tickets. It is now 29 days before........I hope our documents come soon.

they have another at sea day tomorrow, too. :)

The cruise director, Brent Mitchell, I've heard a lot about him. What do you think of him?

but i really didn't see or hear much of him. I see these reviews about him "babbling" a lot, and honestly, the only time I heard him was once or twice during at sea days, announcing an activity or something that was going to take place. that and on the TV, where if you want to, you can see his "morning show" or one of the "talks" (port, disembarkation, etc.) replaying.

We just got back from the art auction...

Won 6 paintings at the raffle ($3000). :eek:

Now what do we do with them?? eBay?? :rolleyes:

Definitely - then use the $$$ to book another cruise, because you know your gonna get hit with PCD when you get back. ;)

Archived