transportation from West Palm Beach airport to Miami port

familynew2cruise

We are flying into PBI- West Palm Beach airport and traveling to Miami port. I am thinking we will rent a car going down and I thought I saw that Thrifty has a drop off at the port. Does anyone have experience with Thrifty at the port? We disembark at 8am on Sunday off the Breeze and our flight leaves PBI at 1:45. Is this going to be doable? what would be the best/fastest way to get back to PBI? Thank you..

pre-reserve your car, and make sure you self disembark, you have an hour long drive, and from others comments, it's tight getting on an 11am flight from miami, make sure you let the steward know your travel plans, they can help you get off a little bit faster by giving you advice on where to wait, etc. it'll be tight though with that drive, you're looking at a noon arrival to the airport if all goes well.

There are NO car rental facilites at POM. :( Thrifty and some others offer free POM shuttle service from/to their MIA airport location.

For a 1:45 flight you need to be at PBI by 12:15 (earlier is better), which means in a car and driving north by about 10:30 (to be safe). You should be fine. Good luck! :)

Archived