Customs at FCO/Rome

Your print color is hard to read BTW.Anyway,clearing customs in Rome is no problem..just walk through with nothing to declare..passport control may take a few miuntues depending on the line.From plane to outside the terminal is not a long time really.

Thanks. I have the answer in case anyone else needs to know. About 30 minutes. This way I know what to tell our driver.

Sorry my *color* is light. It's dark on my laptop. I failed to think about what it might look like on someone else's monitor. :(

Thanks. I have the answer in case anyone else needs to know. About 30 minutes. This way I know what to tell our driver.

Sorry my *color* is light. It's dark on my laptop. I failed to think about what it might look like on someone else's monitor. :(

30 minutes would be about right although I have made it in less and last year it was a lot more as there was a big baggage snafu,but the driver's all wait just as you come out through the doors so just look for your name on a placard.Have a great trip.:)

Are there luggage carts available (trollys) to get our EXCESSIVE baggage out to waiting drivers? Sometimes, they are very dear! :eek:

Yes, there are luggage carts.Just a word...if you can pack as light as possible it will be to your advantage especially while traveling in Europe if you are pre and post cruise...take half of what you lay out and twice the money:D

Archived