Best parking in New Orleans minus hotel

LSUcajunmom

At the cruise terminal.

We were on the Conquest in June. I parked at the cruise terminal. It was soooooo easy. You drive right up, the porter takes your bags and you park. Take elevator directly to cruise terminal. Took less than 10 minutes.

Coming home was the best. Did self disembark. Rolled suitcase right out cabin, right to cruise terminal, right to elevator, right to car. Drive off. Took 10-15 minutes tops. If you park somewhere else you have to take a shuttle and wait.

It may cost $1-2 more than other parking but it was so worth it.

We are going on the Elation and April and cruise terminal is wwhere I plan to park.

Wecamp was on Carnival so it depends which line you are taking. Carnival has a great parking situation, the other cruise lines not so much. If you are on NCL or RCCL you will park in the uncovered Whale Lot that I believe is a little walk back to the pier - also they have shuttles but not sure how convenient that is.

I just checked my bank statement :D I paid $16 per day at the Cruise Parking, not $20. $112 for 7 days. And of all the decisions I made, this was the best one (Ok, Little French Key was the best). We walked right out our cabin, did not stop until Customs (yes sir, no sir) and walked right off on the car. Left cabin at 8:45 am, on highway at like 9:02am. So worth not waiting on shuttle, cab, etc. But of course this is my opinion.

Can't wait for our cruise!

Archived