Awesome interview from stranded passenger

Jtd724

Watching Fox News right now - Shepard Smith just interviewed stranded passenger Ed Buck - again - very upbeat- yes - the plumbing situation is not good - and passengers on lower decks had to move up due to no air conditioning and the plumbing issues. But he said the crew has been fantastic and pick up the red bags very quickly after they have been put out for pick up. Shepard tried to get him to say something negative by saying "And Carnival is going to give you some money, and a full refund, and a free ticket to do it again, are you excited?" And his reply was "I am excited, I think that's very good of them to do that". Then Shepard said "So, you'd cruise again." Ed's reply "Oh, I would absolutely cruise again, and in fact, I'll probably cruise again on Carnival because the crew made such a valiant effort here"! It was great to hear that!!

I like your attitude! We are scheduled on a cruise in July and still looking forward to it!

Geez, damned if you do, damned if you don't. Guess you would have been complaining if they didn't board any customs and border agents and people had to wait even longer to get off the ship.

How about instead of dropping 10 custom agents to check passports, they drop pallets of MRE's that are sitting in a government warehouse somewhere? When we left the SS Norway in Miami after the boiler room fire in 2001, we just were told to get off, no customs BS at all.

Typical stupid government. Have to catch someone bringing too many bottles of booze back. I would have drunk it all.

Archived