Is the Ultimate Ship Tour offered on the California Coastal (which has no sea days)?

cvpends

I've been reading about the Ultimate Ship Tour on various threads, and it sounds like something that DH and I would find fascinating. But then I noticed that it is offered on a sea day, and our upcoming California Coastal doesn't have any sea days. Do any of you who were on the new California Coastal itinerary last Fall know if the tour was offered? Thanks!

101 people have peeked at this thread so far, but no answers? I think the problem is that there have only been a few sailings of this itinerary so far. But I KNOW some of you were on those sailing last fall, so cough up the information :D Ya hear?

It would be great if the Ultimate Ship Tour was offered on the Sapphire during our March 30 California Coastal. We took a tour of the Triumph when we were on her in 2011 and were amazed about what goes on behind the scenes. It would be awesome to tour the Sapphire.

I just checked my Island Princess Patters from last September. We had 1 stop which was Victoria, on our way south.

They had the UST and it was advertised in day 2's Patter for the usual price of $150. I get the impression it was not a popular thing to do on the coastal or they wouldn't have advertised it. Hope that helps. :)

Archived