Carnival Fantasy Question! (Hi, I'm new!)

CruiseFairy

Hi everyone, glad to have found these boards, they have been very helpful and I have now decided to register. Anyways, me and my boyfriend are booked fo the January 1st 4 night cruise aboard the Carnival Fantasy. I was wondering, are you OPENLY allowed to bring soda, juice onboard? I don't want to have to sneak it in along with my alcohol ;) too much sneakiness for me, thanks for all your input!

Many people have openly brought soda and bottled water on board including myself. They won't say anything about a reasonable amount for each person. Its when you start bringing multiple cases that they start looking hard and you don't want them looking too much!

I brought on 2 6packs of my caffeine free diet and 2 6 packs of water. There were two of us and no one blinked. I just think the first full case of something would make them start frowning but then I am sure people have lots of different ideas of reasonable. They don't really have a published policy of what you are allowed and they actually say no beverages except a bottle of wine or two, right?

Brought water and soda on no problem. We usually squeeze it in the carryons so that when we leave they are lighter or bring an extra bag for that with handles that folds flat (like a canvas bag) so that you can carry on no problem.

... They don't really have a published policy of what you are allowed and they actually say no beverages except a bottle of wine or two, right?

Actually the policy does state you can bring on a "reasonable" amount of non-alchohlic beverages. We brought a collapsable cooler filled with soda and water and then another suitcase with a 12 pack of soda and a 12 pack of "contraband" beverages :rolleyes: - no problems at all. As other people have said, as long as you don't show up with a hand truck hauling several cases on board they will not say anything.

Archived