Paris walking tour on A Taste of Paris

KRCreole

Cruisers who have signed up for the A Taste of Paris tour on Celebrity Infinity can join a 2 hour walking tour for only 10 Euros. My wife and I are booked on the Infinity sailing June 3 from Harwick UK. We are looking for four or five couples who are interested in joining a walking tour in Paris during the three and a half hours of free time of A Taste of Paris tour. The Guide Chris, at info@cityfreetour will show us around and guide us to a memorable meal at a reasonable cost. Interested couples shout back so we can make the arrangements before sailing.

Cruisers who have signed up for the A Taste of Paris tour on Celebrity Infinity can join a 2 hour walking tour for only 10 Euros. My wife and I are booked on the Infinity sailing June 3 from Harwick UK. We are looking for four or five couples who are interested in joining a walking tour in Paris during the three and a half hours of free time of A Taste of Paris tour. The Guide Chris, at info@cityfreetour will show us around and guide us to a memorable meal at a reasonable cost. Interested couples shout back so we can make the arrangements before sailing.

Please post this on your Roll Call. That's the place for such requests.

This thread is now closed.

Archived