Liberty of the Seas 4 Night 2/7/13-2/11/13 Review

This was our 2nd time on Liberty of the Seas and our first short cruise in a long time. Our last 3 cruises were on Oasis Class so the challenge was to see if we could go back to a Freedom Class after Oasis Class???? We sailed with 75 of my co-workers, friends, & family. My family had a total of 3 cabins which included the Ben & Jerry’s Sweet.

Day 1 2/7/13

We ended up pulling out of the Orlando Area around 9 AM and ended up taking 2 vehicles down. We arrived at the port at approximately 1 PM. We dropped everyone off with the luggage and my cousin and I parked both vehicles in the parking garage. He and I then met up with everyone at the entrance to the terminal. Check-in was quick and we learned that one of my cabins had been upgraded to a Balcony which we appreciated. Once onboard we dropped our bags in the cabins and went to the Windjammer for lunch. After lunch we reorganized our cabins and ended up giving my mom the Ben & Jerry’s Sweet and we went to the Balcony Cabin since it had a little more room for the girls.

After the Lifeboat Drill we went to the DreamWorks Parade down on the Promenade and then to dinner. We had a total of 8 Tables for our group at dinner all together. After Dinner my oldest daughter (4 yoa) wanted to head to Adventure Ocean like she usually does when onboard. Unfortunately my youngest daughter(2 yoa) once again stated that she did not want to be in the nursery. Her exact words were “Daddy I am not a baby, I am a big kid”. Even though she is potty trained she can only be in the nursery and not Aquanauts like her older sister. Because of this our next cruise will not be until sometime after she turns 3 which is only 2 months away.

Day 2 Sea Day

We started the morning off early with the DreamWorks Character Breakfast. Like always the girls loved it. After Breakfast my oldest daughter wanted to head to Aquanauts for the morning. I then went to Café Promenade for my Starbucks where they pretty much offered the entire Starbucks Drink Menu. Then we brought our 2 year old to the Royal Tots Toy Area for about an hour since she didn’t want to be in the Nursery. It was then lunch time so I picked my daughter up at Aquanauts and we all went to an early lunch in the Windjammer before it got crowded. Once Aquanauts opened back up our 4 year old wanted to be dropped off again for the afternoon. While she was there the rest of us went to see Encore! An Ice Spectacular. This was probably one of the BEST Ice Shows we have seen on Royal Caribbean. My mom still keeps telling people how good it was. After the show I picked my daughter up at Aquanauts and we were off to Dinner. After Dinner we all went to see “In The Air” which was ok.