Where to Park at Port of MiAMi.....HeLp

got2shop

We are using premierparkingusa.com. They are a secure lot that requires reservations. They provide free shuttle service to take you to the port, I believe they are located a couple miles away but am not too sure. They are also much cheaper than parking at the actual port. For our 7 day cruise, it cost us $65 total

We also use Premier parking. Make your reservation online and get there early. The lot fills up and then they valet park. It is not a covered garage. We paid $6 a day. The port parking was $16 a day last time we used them. The shuttle bus is easy and convienient.

Caveat emptor on Premier! Be careful as there are two Premier parking companies. I understand that Premier Cruise Parking is the best one and the other is marginal. One is $8/day and the other looks to be $7.99/day. One is in a better area of Miami than the other and their shuttle service is much better. If you Google Port of Miami Parking you will see both listed.

Just my two cents...

Archived