Priceline Phone Number?

ajilimojil

I would like to bid on a pre-cruise hotel for 3 rooms but the problem is that ONE of the rooms would be for 3 nights and the other 2 would be for only 2 nights.

Does anyone have an idea how this can be done, other than placing 2 different bids? I'm afraid that we could get one but not the other and then there would be problems for our group.

I once read in this board that someone had placed a bid with Priceline and that Priceline had asked him/her to call them to discuss it.

Could that person (or anyone who knows it) PLEASE tell me what is the number to contact them?

Thanks in advance!

Where did you find it on their website? I don't see it anywhere.

On the main page, there is a TAB that says "HELP". After you click on it, the next page has the FAQ's and there is a TAB on it that says "CONTACT US"

When you click on that, an e-mail form comes up where you type your message. I did and got a reply within hours. Good luck!

I've heard of the great prices some of you have gotten at Priceline, i.e., $85 for a resort-type in San Juan. HOW DID YOU DO IT???

I have not had any luck trying to get the Hyatt in Dorado for under $100 in mid-July, their low season. I've offered from $85 up to $92 for 3 rooms-3 nights! That's a lot of business for them but: No deal!

I even went as far as lowering it to the next level, so as to get the other hotel there but that didn't work either. They want me to change something in the bid, but there's nothing we can change because the dates are what they are and there are only 2 hotels in the area ! The only thing I could probably do is change it from 3 to 2 nights. We don't want San Juan.

We're running out of time, so I was hoping to get my bid by this weekend.

Any advise? Suggestions?

Archived