Girls Cruise question for Scubagirl:)

HappyTRIPs

There are 8 of us going on a short cruise and will be in port Sat. march 23 in Nassau. We all want to do beach, snorkel trip, and nice place for the day! I sent a message to Sandytoes but they are full:( so now we need help :) We have seen Sights of Nassau and Atlantis. We all like snorkel tours when there are good sites to view. Nice clean place for beach time with drinks and food are preferred. Thanks for your experience and help.

There are 8 of us going on a short cruise and will be in port Sat. march 23 in Nassau. We all want to do beach, snorkel trip, and nice place for the day! I sent a message to Sandytoes but they are full:( so now we need help :) We have seen Sights of Nassau and Atlantis. We all like snorkel tours when there are good sites to view. Nice clean place for beach time with drinks and food are preferred. Thanks for your experience and help.

Since your going during the heavy spring break week, you're a little late in looking for a top notch deal.. Most of the better operators have been booked up for months.

You might try

www.flyingcloud.info

www.seahorsesailingadventures.com

www.boozecruisebahamas.com

Sandy Toes is a one of a kind experience. Not easy to find all your looking or in one venue.

If you just want food and drink with a good beach. Breezes has a day pass for $65.. but again.. during spring break, they may be overloaded.

Thanks for you info. I did e-mail these places. I will give the girls all the options We may go on a snokle tour then over to a beach when we get thur and they drop us off. We do not leave until 6pm. Any idea what beach is best close to there drop off?

Archived