Majesty Cabins

We are about to book on the Majesty :) and im not to sure of which deck to book for , reading reviews deck 4 sounds popular and is it worth booking a cabin on the outside with a window , we have been on the Dream inside which we found very small and i know the Majesty plus is about the same size but cannot afford to have a suite, thanks:)

We are about to book on the Majesty :) and im not to sure of which deck to book for , reading reviews deck 4 sounds popular and is it worth booking a cabin on the outside with a window , we have been on the Dream inside which we found very small and i know the Majesty plus is about the same size but cannot afford to have a suite, thanks:)

Hi, make sure you book either an inside or outside plus cabin. The standard cabins are very small. We had an inside plus on deck 4 , cabin 4040 just forward of the central stairs and lifts. Was lovely and quiet. Plenty of room and hanging space and a fridge too.

Berwyn

Thanks i will make a note of these cabins, Berwyn your cabin looks like it has over head bunks is that a four birth, and if you book that cabin do you have to pay for 4 people when there is only 2 of you

Hi, No, you only pay for the 2 of you. We booked a 2 berth and that's what we had. I did pre book the cabin though to make sure I was not at the stern. Like a lot of ships she is very rattly at the back end.

This was the 1st time we have had an inside. My wife was always convinced she would suffocate and die. Even though there is no difference between an inside and outside cabin apart from the window in the wall. Now we have done it we would definitely have one again.

Majesty was lovely. We did not want to get off at the end of the week.

Berwyn

Archived