Carnival Booking??

Elliott0821

I don't know if its just me but has anyone noticed rooms/floors showing available or unavailable depending on the price option you select?

For instance I was looking at the Dream Sept. 5 2014 when I pull up fun select only the cove is available if I select early saver everything except balcony obstructed is available but some floors aren't showing available...

Lastly when selecting prem. vista balcony with the fun select plus price the vista floor is free but you pay extra for lower levels...

I know I haven't booked a cruise in about a year but I don't remember it being like this???

Any insight would be great, Thanks

I had for a long time noticed certain category cabins not showing in certain price structures, so assumed I'd have to book that category as early saver or nothing. I don't know if that true. I do know they pulled past guest pricing off the web site for my Dream sailing, but I contacted my TA and she was able to get it for me.

So the best advise is call Carnival or your TA.

Okay, thanks Ill have to call my TA. I just remember in the past when we booked ES there being a lot more options then again we book about a year out so the last time I booked was before all the pricing changes....

I just wasn't sure if I was doing something wrong and I normally compare prices before I call my TA so that I have an idea of what I'm looking at!!!

Thanks Again

Archived