Fare Viewer still down- Help with rates...

TPLGT

So as most of you know, the fare viewer is still down....been this way for at least 3 weeks. This IMO, unacceptable. For a large company to not keep up their website...its 2013 come on with the technology, people.

Anyway, I have 2 cabins on Carnival Dream, Empress. I tried to create a mock booking but Empress is now sold out so I looked at Verandah deck. Verandah is 1 deck about E and the rate is lower so I suspect my rate has dropped as well...

Does anyone know how I can find out what category an equivalent room on V deck would be? I believe we have an 8c.

I asked my TA to submit for a rate reduction so I guess I'll see if we get it in the next few days....any help is appreciated.

So as most of you know, the fare viewer is still down....been this way for at least 3 weeks. This IMO, unacceptable. For a large company to not keep up their website...its 2013 come on with the technology, people.

Anyway, I have 2 cabins on Carnival Dream, Empress. I tried to create a mock booking but Empress is now sold out so I looked at Verandah deck. Verandah is 1 deck about E and the rate is lower so I suspect my rate has dropped as well...

Does anyone know how I can find out what category an equivalent room on V deck would be? I believe we have an 8c.

I asked my TA to submit for a rate reduction so I guess I'll see if we get it in the next few days....any help is appreciated.

I've been doing mock bookings on other sites that show the categories. I've had several price drops and confirmed them that way since fareviewer is down. YOu don't have to find the lower price on Carnival's site for it to qualify.

Archived