Pearl help needed: balcony location

ferfoodle

I would love for anyone who has stayed on the Pearl or other Jewel class ship on deck 10 near the mid-sip elevators to give their opinion or share their experience. I have done a couple of searches, but haven't found an answer to my question.

I am getting ready to book the Pearl for a Southern Caribbean cruise. We like to choose mid-ship, mid-level balcony staterooms. I am looking at deck 10 near the mid-ship elevators/stairwell as this seems to be a good choice. My main question regards the noise level from the atrium below. I do see that it is only a two story atrium but still curious if the noise travels very far. For those who have stayed in this location, does the sounds from the bands/live entertainment held in the atrium bleed up to the upper floors and if so, is it loud? Can you hear these sounds in the staterooms as well?

I have noticed walking the hallways on some of our other cruises, the closer one got to the main atrium - regardless of deck level, the louder the sounds became in the hallway. These cruises were on the ships with multiple-story open atriums. I don't know that if the sounds bleed into the cabins themselves, but that is something I would prefer to avoid just in case.

Thanks for any and all wisdom from everyone who can help.

Archived