First Cruise CC stateroom help

BigPaul26

Hello, after reading all of the great advice on this discussion board we decied on the Infinity in the beginning of October. Can anyone tell me about room 7206 which is an aft concierge class? Thanks for the hlep.

Paul

AFT CC is the greatest! We will do no other.........

191 sq ft stateroom with 200 sq ft balcony. Plenty of room to have guests join your for breakfast, lunch or dinner at a beautifully dressed table, just like the dining room.

We set it up with the 2 cushioned loungers at the railing to sun in peace & quiet. The table with 4 chairs, so we can have guests, is under cover in case of rain or window washing machine. The extra cushioned chairs are on the sides. We were part of a tour of the ship done by friends on the Net, so our steward got extra chairs for folks that wanted to enjoy watching the wake & relax.

When you arrive in the room a bucket of iced chanpagne greets you. Every evening about 4PM canapes are served (my past canapes were stale tasting, so we get shrimp cocktails delivered instead). You also get a fruit bowl, that is either regular with apples, oranges, grapes or tropical with kiwis, papayas, mango, etc.. I get tropical.....

Hope that helps.......

I am really interested in availability of an aft cabin on the Infinity, the Oct. 9 sailing has been sold out for months. Where did you find this, if you don't mind telling me, thanks.

I am really interested in availability of an aft cabin on the Infinity, the Oct. 9 sailing has been sold out for months. Where did you find this, if you don't mind telling me, thanks.

This is a 4 nighter for the second of October to Catalina and Ensenada. We are first time cruisers and thought this would be a great way to test the waters! I had been reading up before booking and was pretty sure of what we would be getting with the veranda but dw could not believe it so I posted to prove it. She is thrilled.

thanks for the reply. You will really be spoiled by the CC, the duvets and pillow menu are great. You can order fresh squeezed orange or carrot juice or smoothies, only in CC. The canapes are pretty bad but since we have early dinner we just tell them to skip it, you can ask them to bring a cheese tray instead. Embarkation and debarkation both go smoothly. WE are in CC for 14 days on the Infinity Oct. 9, can't wait. Enjoy your cruise.:)

Hello, after reading all of the great advice on this discussion board we decied on the Infinity in the beginning of October. Can anyone tell me about room 7206 which is an aft concierge class? Thanks for the hlep.

Paul

GREAT CHOICE. Your veranda will indeed be even bigger than your cabin. You do understand, however, that you have just spoiled things if you ever get stuck with a CC cabin on port or starboard sides in the future, don't you? You'll be planning future cruises around availability of aft cabins!

Check pics at the link in the signature line below and you'll see what you've got there.

BigPaul26,

You will not only be spoiled, you may be ruined forever! That is one of the best cabins to have, in my opinion. The only nicer cabins are suites, and not all of those would please me more than an aft cabin. Lucky you!!

Have a great cruise

Lisa

Archived