Carnival Magic Wedding review 03/03/13

Thank you! I'm glad it all worked out! There's not much info out there about cruise weddings, so right now I'm like a sponge! Lol

I totally understand! This website helped me out tremendously when I first booked mine! I had no idea what to expect!

I totally understand! This website helped me out tremendously when I first booked mine! I had no idea what to expect!

Wow! Your pictures are gorgeous! Pictures always "seal the deal" for me on a great review! Plus helps me visualize what I want.. Do you know by any change how much they charge extra for unity candle ceremony?

Wow! Your pictures are gorgeous! Pictures always "seal the deal" for me on a great review! Plus helps me visualize what I want.. Do you know by any change how much they charge extra for unity candle ceremony?

I believe it was $25....we went with the sand ceremony so that we could keep it and display it at our house.

You've got mail! :p

Thank you!! :D The pictures are so beautiful! Is that Carnival's photographer? The wedding looked so nice and it looked like you and your guests had fun! I loved your hair and you looked stunning! Thank you so much for letting us see your pictures and for providing a review!

Thank you!! :D The pictures are so beautiful! Is that Carnival's photographer? The wedding looked so nice and it looked like you and your guests had fun! I loved your hair and you looked stunning! Thank you so much for letting us see your pictures and for providing a review!

Yes there were actually 2 Carnival photographers taking pictures....they did an amazing job!

You're pictures are amazing!! You are a gorgeous bride! Your hair and make up...beautiful! Congrats and thank you for sharing. Did you purchase a package or go with what they presented you? It looks like you got some amazing shots of everything! Was negotiating a nightmare?

Once again, beautiful! Congratulations on your special day!

You're pictures are amazing!! You are a gorgeous bride! Your hair and make up...beautiful! Congrats and thank you for sharing. Did you purchase a package or go with what they presented you? It looks like you got some amazing shots of everything! Was negotiating a nightmare?

Once again, beautiful! Congratulations on your special day!

Thank you!!! :) We purchased a package....He had everything printed and he also had a book that he was trying to sell us. I had read on here that alot of photographers cut deals for people....but our photographer would not BUDGE!! I was kind of upset about that....I'm not sure if they work on commission or how that works...but he kept trying to sell us the book and the prints that we had chosen for $4000.....well we did not even come close to having that kind of money to spend on pictures. So he told us to tell him how much we had to spend and to be honest. So we told him we had $1500 and so he said well then you will have to go with the $1500 package...which meant we had to go through the pictures we had already picked and get rid of a bunch! That was really really hard to do! We asked if he could give us a better deal on all of the ones that we wanted and he was like nope sorry! So I'm not sure what the deal was.