My time dining res question

Tink78

Hi, our first cruise is coming around fast! we are cruising on the Indy in July and hopes someone can advise me of a good time to reserve our first evening meal? I have read about sail away parties etc dont want to miss anything by getting the time wrong to eat. Also will my son (who will be 13) be busy accessing the kids club? would hate to drag him out.

Becky

HI,

If you picked anytime dining, then you can go and eat when ever you want to. I love that, so we can work our eating around what we have planned to do.

No need to set up a time, just go when its good for you. Now if you already picked early or late diner, then you have to go at the same time every night.

Enjoy your cruise.

Hi, thanks for your reply :) does this mean we can just turn up to eat when we feel like it every day?

Yes. You may be requested to pick a time, but that is not required.

I have seen in a couple reviews where it has been difficult to get early dining for kids. The family my time dining is available to my time diners who reserve 6pm or the set 6:15 diners. It lets your kids eat within 40 minutes and then join ocean adventure staff waiting in the dining room so you can continue your meal and they do not miss any evening events. This makes the early dining book out faster than other times. It starts from the second night and it might be worth reserving or going on the waiting list for 6pm slots after the first night.

Fergusonvt, we cruise 13th July this year I have been checking daily to see if I could book a time and only yesterday did it let me. I was told it is usually around 4 months prior to sailing you can book dining reservations, they were right!!

Becky

Need a holiday - my son will be in the Navigators he will be 13 yrs old when we cruise. Even at that age will the Navigators be starting events from around 6-6.45pm? if so I think I will book the earlier times.

Becky

Fergusonvt, we cruise 13th July this year I have been checking daily to see if I could book a time and only yesterday did it let me. I was told it is usually around 4 months prior to sailing you can book dining reservations, they were right!!

Becky

Thanks! I'll put a reminder to do that.

Sent from my LePanII using Tapatalk 2

Archived