Time for Shows Reservation

It will be my first time cruising :D (on Navigator of the Seas) in 30ish days!! Can't wait!! Have been doing a lot of planning lately and wondering if shows reservation starts right after boarding??

We won't arrive at the port in Civitavecchia, Rome until 1pm and I guess won't be the first batch to board?? Will I be able to reserve at least the ice show??

Thanks!

It will be my first time cruising :D (on Navigator of the Seas) in 30ish days!! Can't wait!! Have been doing a lot of planning lately and wondering if shows reservation starts right after boarding??

We won't arrive at the port in Civitavecchia, Rome until 1pm and I guess won't be the first batch to board?? Will I be able to reserve at least the ice show??

Thanks!

Ice show tickets won't be available until later in the cruise. The Cruise Compass (daily schedule) will announce when and where ice show tickets will be distributed. The Cruise Director will also make an announcement either before or after shows. The ice show is the only show that needs tickets on Navigator. All other shows are first come, first served.

Archived