Recommendation for a hotel in Copenhagen?

I have already emailed them about info for our reservation on 8/2014, call me obsessive. I just like to start checking things off my list as early as possible, so I can just sit back and let it all fall into place and enjoy my vacation. thanks again!

Thanks Danish Viking. The child will be 11. I'm looking for a hotel that costs no more than $250. Cheaoer would be better though. We'll only be there for 1 night.

I was having the same problem traveling with a 12 year old. Have found Best Western Hebron, Hotel DuNord and Andersen Hotel to all have triple rates with a decent 3rd bed. Be careful of booking anything that says child free in existing bedding. I actually looked using 3 adults rather than 2 adults and a child. All include breakfast. I read that the Best Western rooms may be on the small side so may choose one of the others. Booking.com was a great place to find triple rooms though.

These are all only one block from Central station and easy to walk to. Looks like it will be easy and less expensive to get from airport to hotel to ship with the station so close.

Archived