Excursion before going on The Sunshine

wwbill4

Any suggestions for doing an excursion out to Montserrat before we get on the ship later that day. We are at the Hotel Flor Parks.

Apparently Carnival does not stop at our hotel for a pre excursion prior to going to the ship.

Bill

Any suggestions for doing an excursion out to Montserrat before we get on the ship later that day. We are at the Hotel Flor Parks.

Apparently Carnival does not stop at our hotel for a pre excursion prior to going to the ship.

Bill

Lots of info here on the bopard on how to get to Monserrat...just scroll through a few pages.

Bill

If you go by public transport, your problem is going to be what to do with your luggage.

Most of the tours I have seen advertised wouldn't get you back in time to board your ship (assuming you are sailing around 5pm)

This company seems to do a 5 hour tour starting at 9am. Local Barcelona Tours but you have to get to a central pickup point. Also, I don't know if they would let you leave your luggage on the bus while you go around Montserrat.

I think your best best would be the Carnival tour.Where do they pick up from? Your hotel is in the middle of Las Ramblas. There must be somewhere nearby you could take the tour from.

If you go by public transport, your problem is going to be what to do with your luggage.

Most of the tours I have seen advertised wouldn't get you back in time to board your ship (assuming you are sailing around 5pm)

This company seems to do a 5 hour tour starting at 9am. Local Barcelona Tours but you have to get to a central pickup point. Also, I don't know if they would let you leave your luggage on the bus while you go around Montserrat.

I think your best best would be the Carnival tour.Where do they pick up from? Your hotel is in the middle of Las Ramblas. There must be somewhere nearby you could take the tour from.

I emailed our Hotel to see how far they are from the Carnival Hotel pick up points.

Thanks,

Bill

The Tryp Apolo is about 1/2 mile walk from Flor Parks, 10 minutes on the metro or you could take a taxi for €8-10.

You could go there and pick up the Carnival tour.

Thanks, sound like best approach.

Bill

Archived