Hawaii 2007 booking is now open...

holton

We just booked our cruise for 2007! We tried to book the Island for it's last Hawaiian cruise for 2006 while aboard her in May...but the mini-suites were all gone. So we have been waiting for 2007 to open and wanted her last cruise for the Hawaiian season, April 26, 2007. When I asked the Princess agent if it was open she automatically said 'no'...but, after I mentioned that I knew that the dates were in the system she checked and found out that booking was now open.

So we got our mini-suite on the center bump-out that we had this past May...but, on the Baja deck instead of Aloha. Aloho was a bit noisy from above and the balcony was not totally covered as it will be on Baja...though they are not large ones.

We are now waiting for the Coastal May 11, 2007 to get it's pricing in the system so we can complete that trip with a ride up the coast to Vancouver...not too far from where we live on Whidbey Island, Washington.

We plan to take the Amtrak Coastal train down to LA to begin the trip...DH is a train nut!;)

Archived