What ever happened to Beatrice Muller?

I originally posted this on the Cunard board, but I just discovered this subforum and maybe I'll have better luck here.

For those who may not know, Beatrice Muller was this woman who lived on the Queen Elizabeth 2 since at least 1999. When the QE2 was withdrawn in 2008, she obviously went somewhere.

Here is my original post:

I'm aware she had to leave her home of many years when the QE2 was withdrawn. But where did she go after that? I keep hearing conflicting stories that she found another ship, or not one at all, and even others that she is not alive anymore.:(

Does anyone know the true story of this interesting woman?

Thanks!

I am aware she wrote a book (which doesn't seem to be available for sale anywhere), but she wrote it while onboard (though it was published in 2011). I am interested in what happened after she left the QE2.

Thanks! :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

She came into my eye doctors office to replace her broken eye glass frame. She is alive and well...uses a walker her son assists her as of these days...she is in wonderful spirits,but that bad hip doesn't let her do all the things she loved to do..however,she's alive and well

Archived