Garment Bags

How does Carnival handle garment bags? Do they just throw them with the rest of the luggage or do they hang them on rolling racks? I am just concerned because of suits and dresses packed in it.:confused:

They will just throw it on with the other luggage. What size is the bag? Do you think it would fit through the 11x17 opening in the xray machine? If thats an option you might just want to carry it on. Depending on how well you pack the items they really shouldnt get that wrinkled.

How does Carnival handle garment bags? Do they just throw them with the rest of the luggage or do they hang them on rolling racks? I am just concerned because of suits and dresses packed in it.:confused:

Your cruise leaves same time as mine - are you on the Victory as well?

Anyhow, we've always carried ours on. A tip? My mom has taught me to use either garbage bags of leftover drycleaning bags (after they've aired for a day or two to get rid of the chemicals) when packing. That way your clothes slide over eachother and are less likely to wrinkle :)

Your cruise leaves same time as mine - are you as excited as I am?

Anyhow, we've always carried ours on. A tip? My mom has taught me to use either garbage bags of leftover drycleaning bags (after they've aired for a day or two to get rid of the chemicals) when packing. That way your clothes slide over eachother and are less likely to wrinkle :)

Your cruise leaves same time as mine - are you as excited as I am?

No, I am on the Miracle-Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Belize and Cozumel. Yes I am very excited. : )

I don't understand your suggestion about the garbage bags. Do you mean cover your clothing with the garbage bags before you put them in the garment bag?

No, I am on the Miracle-Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Belize and Cozumel. Yes I am very excited. : )

I don't understand your suggestion about the garbage bags. Do you mean cover your clothing with the garbage bags before you put them in the garment bag?

LOL, yes, I'm sorry - I get ahead of myself sometimes.

Yes, cover your clothes with the bags and then put them into the garmet bag/suitcase :) It really helped last year actually. I always thought my Mom was just crazy but it turns out, as I get older, she's actually right :p

And have fun on Miracle! Too bad you're not on Victory, our poor little Roll Call thread is sparse :)

LOL, yes, I'm sorry - I get ahead of myself sometimes.

Yes, cover your clothes with the bags and then put them into the garmet bag/suitcase :) It really helped last year actually. I always thought my Mom was just crazy but it turns out, as I get older, she's actually right :p

And have fun on Miracle! Too bad you're not on Victory, our poor little Roll Call thread is sparse :)

Thanks. I see you have cruised quite a bit in the past few years. Addicted?

Archived