A Review of the Celebrity Silhouette- Aqua Class, Beverage Package, Bad Weather

tmlove17

Glad this outstanding review got bumped up...well written, great style and enthusiasm even in bad weather!

we've been on Silho twice...once same itin as the review. We agree about the ship and AQ being worth extra cost.

we had a much better time at Chukka beach excursion , we had great weather and did not do the lunch included.., so we had an uncrowded beach to enjoy..we left b/c the al la carte lunch was not worth it and it was gettimg crowded...sun also very hot. The dogs were scrawny but seemed to enjoy their beach life., We like the port area and usually enjoy lunch at the Jamaica Spice kitchen when we are there..

Jamaica is a beautiful island but the port area may not reflect that! We are going to Mobay on our next cruise..and have been warned!

Edited by hcat

• 3 months later...

Hi there! I came across your review as my husband and I were preparing for our upcoming cruise. We are in an AQ class cabin on the Silhouette, and your review is really helpful. Love the pics too. We are avid cruisers and just relocated to Oregon. Would love to connect and learn more about your photography services too since your pictures look so amazing.