Caribbean Flights

rt86

Hi all,

First time poster on here since the close of P&O's community section.

We went to the Caribbean in Nov 2011 and had a constant stream of food, snacks and drinks - all complimentary.

We're going again at the end of the year and have noticed in the 2014 brochure that only premium economy has a complimentary bar. I'm wondering if this is just a ploy to get upgrades.... Has anybody been recently?

Neither of us drink much so the cost to upgrade will not be worthwhile, just so we know :)

Hi all,

First time poster on here since the close of P&O's community section.

We went to the Caribbean in Nov 2011 and had a constant stream of food, snacks and drinks - all complimentary.

We're going again at the end of the year and have noticed in the 2014 brochure that only premium economy has a complimentary bar. I'm wondering if this is just a ploy to get upgrades.... Has anybody been recently?

Neither of us drink much so the cost to upgrade will not be worthwhile, just so we know :)

Hi, we went in January and it had changed from our previous flights. Depending on the time of your flight, you get lunch and afternoon tea or dinner and continental breakfast. You are allowed 1 free drink with your lunch/dinner. Speaking to the flight attendant about the changes she confirmed that it was P & O who had made the changes. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. Not the best news but I suppose it means I will be able to get what I want rather than running out after people abusing the free bar!

Archived