Another Beverage Package Question

I'm not sure if this has been addressed and I have not been able to get an answer from Celebrity, so...asking the experts, here goes...

We usually book the premium beverage package before we leave, we have a 16 night transpacific coming up. The front end of this cruise is very port intensive with a couple of overnights in port.

I've seen them selling the beverage package on board, if we were to buy it several days into the cruise, ie the last 9 nights where we have 8 sea days, is it the full price or is the price reduced based in the remaining day? We will be spending little time on the ship the first 7 nights, so...won't be using the bars and like.

Any insite is appreciated.

I'm not sure if this has been addressed and I have not been able to get an answer from Celebrity, so...asking the experts, here goes...

We usually book the premium beverage package before we leave, we have a 16 night transpacific coming up. The front end of this cruise is very port intensive with a couple of overnights in port.

I've seen them selling the beverage package on board, if we were to buy it several days into the cruise, ie the last 9 nights where we have 8 sea days, is it the full price or is the price reduced based in the remaining day? We will be spending little time on the ship the first 7 nights, so...won't be using the bars and like.

Any insite is appreciated.

You may purchase the package at a pro-rated cost, based on the number of days remaining in the cruise. Celebrity allows the Beverage Packages to be purchased up to at least 2 nights remaining...once purchased, they are for the remainder of the cruise...so what you describe is perfectly doable.

Enjoy

Woody

which was already answered above...as I was typing :)

The current 123go! promotion offers the premium package for $11.50 pp/pd. You should call your travel agent and see if you can get it. We were able to get it after final payment by paying a small increase to the current price for our cabin.

The current 123go! promotion offers the premium package for $11.50 pp/pd. You should call your travel agent and see if you can get it. We were able to get it after final payment by paying a small increase to the current price for our cabin.

Thanks for the headsup. Going to call TA now.

I believe if you purchase the package

PRE cruise you must purchase it

for the entire cruise.

Wait until you are onboard &

purchase as described above.

Jack

Jack, you are absolutely correct.

However the premium package purchased onboard is $54 +15%tip = $62.10 per person per day. When I used the 123go! promotion, I paid $10 + 15% tip = $11.50 per person per day. However I had to pay an additional $100 due to a price increase. On my 12 day cruise, I still saved over $900 for my wife and I - a lot more than saving the cost of the first few days.

Well, I called...but since we booked this trip with an "open passage" certificate we purchased on Equinox and that has a $300.00 OBC, we were not eligible.

Thank you for the advise, going to wait and purchase it the morning after we leave Japan. I'm sure we will be giving our cards a workout during those 8 days at sea.

Archived