OBC question

I have OBC that i have gotten through price reductions. I just added an extra person to my room - I had paid for it fully myself because at the time no one was able to get off work - and i have now split the amount due from my roommate - but based on the discounted price that it is now. So the OBC is still technically mine.

My question is when we both set up our sail and sign cards are they going to split the OBC per each card - or will it all be on the main room holders card?

It will stay on yours. If you want to share it with that person, then you would have to work out an arrangement where one of you uses a credit card for your sail and sign, but give the other person charging privileges and work out the finances later. Personally not my recommendation, but its a way.

It will stay on yours. If you want to share it with that person, then you would have to work out an arrangement where one of you uses a credit card for your sail and sign, but give the other person charging privileges and work out the finances later. Personally not my recommendation, but its a way.

ok thank you. that is what i was asking - ive given her the discounted price to pay me back with so not to sound mean i didnt want it to be split - trying to figure out a budget and wanted to make sure that would stay on my card. thank you for your quick response.

Archived