Windows in the ocean view stateroom (Independence of the seas)

Deck 2 ocean view cabin windows are exactly the same size as deck 3 ocean view cabin windows. The windows on deck 3 that look larger are ones that are in public areas such as the dining room. They are NOT cabin windows.

We are in cabin 2596 and 2598 it shows studio B above us? we only booked this around 4 weeks ago, bit of a last minute thing. Please say its not a night club or something?

We are in cabin 2596 and 2598 it shows studio B above us? we only booked this around 4 weeks ago, bit of a last minute thing. Please say its not a night club or something?

Studio B is the ice rink. I would think the only night you would have to worry about noise is the night of The Quest, provided that is where they still hold it.

Studio B is where they do the ice shows. There is one night where they also do a game show called Quest. I don't know what time you go to bed. However, except for Quest night there is rarely anything going on in there after 10 PM and Quest is over by 11:30 PM on the one night that it is held.

Hi, I have booked two cabins on deck 2 as well and I also thought the portholes on deck 2 looked smaller on the pictures. Would love to see an internal shot of an outside cabin on deck 2 if anyone had one.

Archived