Review of Navigator March 30, 2013 Sailing

What kind of live dance music they have on the Navigator?

Royal usually has a variety of music. The night club will have a DJ playing contemporary music. The orchestra will do a jazz set one or two nights. There will be ballroom type dancing one night. We had a great rock band on Indy last December. They will also have one or two dance classes for various types of dancing, such as salsa, swing, or line.

• 1 month later...

Anyway, fire off any questions about details you'd like to know. :D

Hi, Paul!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your Navigator Owner's Suite experience, which I just found and read. I have a couple of questions:

1. Does the swivel TV in the center of the suite have a TV screen on both sides, or is there just one TV, which must be turned around to watch from either side?

2. When attending lunch or breakfast as a suite guest in Portofino, is there a separate menu to order from (for lunch, also) so that we can just to there, sit down, order, and eat a meal, without going into the Windjammer, at all? Or, do we have to go to the Windjammer to obtain certain items?

I think that is it, for now. Thanks! I look forward to your reply! :)

Hi, Paul!

Thanks for taking the time to write a review on your Navigator Owner's Suite experience, which I just found and read. I have a couple of questions:

1. Does the swivel TV in the center of the suite have a TV screen on both sides, or is there just one TV, which must be turned around to watch from either side?

2. When attending lunch or breakfast as a suite guest in Portofino, is there a separate menu to order from (for lunch, also) so that we can just to there, sit down, order, and eat a meal, without going into the Windjammer, at all? Or, do we have to go to the Windjammer to obtain certain items?

I think that is it, for now. Thanks! I look forward to your reply! :)

The TV screen is just on one side, so yes, it has to be turned around to the side of the room from which you want to watch.

Portofino had a mini-buffet at breakfast with fruit, cereal, yogurt and such, as well as a menu from which you could order. I don't think they had a menu at lunch time, though. (The memory is already getting fuzzy. :)) If they did, we didn't use it. We would just go through the normal buffet, then into Portofino for a nice table by the windows.

Archived