Can you board without your compete pary/Cabin Mate?

sasha620

Hi,

We are first time Carnival cruisers. We have a party of 9 in 4 cabins. Several of us have FTTF and want to board as early as allowed. Others want to get late check out and walk around downtown Miami for a few hours and board later. We are on the Liberty.

Can people board without their cabin mates? We will all have separate onboard accounts, each using our own credit card if that makes any difference.

Thank you all! I did try to search and didn't find anything.

Sasha

Hi,

We are first time Carnival cruisers. We have a party of 9 in 4 cabins. Several of us have FTTF and want to board as early as allowed. Others want to get late check out and walk around downtown Miami for a few hours and board later. We are on the Liberty.

Can people board without their cabin mates? We will all have separate onboard accounts, each using our own credit card if that makes any difference.

Thank you all! I did try to search and didn't find anything.

Sasha

Yes.

Yes you can. Just have everyone print individual an FunPass (you'll see two options when printing your boarding documents - Print a group FunPass or Individual FunPass). You should be all set.

Yes you can. When I did the Alaska cruise my friend who was sharing a cabin with me, flight was arriving much later. So I boarded early, like 11 am and they boarded around 2pm. Like other poster said, you just need to make sure they have their own boarding passes.

Archived