High & Low Maintenance Cruisers

jtwanabe

I am very low maintenance. I like a nice clean room, good food, doesn't have to be the fanciest. , and good service.

I don't need my butt kissed and fawned over, and told "Sir very good Sir" . Hell I tell everyone I know from my kids friends to people who do work for me to call me by my first name .

I have stayed in first class hotels, and eaten in gourmet restaurants , and enjoy them, but it doesn't take away my enjoyment of the cheapy little getaways we take now and again.

It does have alot to do with expectations. I certainly don't have the same expectations when I take a Carnival cruise, as I would if I took a Cunard cruise.

I can have a great time on both lines . If I received Cunard service on Carnival....GREAT....If i received Carnival service on Cunard....yea I would be a tad put out.

I know there are people who in their everyday life are called "Sir" and "Maam" and scraped and bowed to , and when they say jump an office full of people say how high. and they have been wined and dined all over the world and when the Philppe De Rothschild 1957 hasn't been decanted properly it's a crime against humanity. But I am just not like that and I think i usually have a pretty good time where ever i go because of it.

How come every time I read a post of yours I hear Judy Garland singing, "Poor Johnny One Note?"

Enough already. We get it. You don't like Carnival.

Can't you take this schtick on the road? HAL could use some entertainment...try those boards.

:mad:

That's interesting *LOL*

I hear her sing "The Man That Got Away"

The night is bitter

The stars have lost their glitter

Someone wore shorts in the dining room

Now my whole trip's down the sh***er

And all because of the dress code , that went away

I am low maintenance, and always have a great cruise. If something doesnt go my way, I wait 'so and so' must be busy, but the'll get to me. The crew ALWAYS works hard and I always tip extra. I am however flabergasted at the number of you who are glad that live music is gone!I very much miss the bands but still cruise Carnival for the price and still enjoy myself.We do sometimes pay more and cruise other lines, but when you want to sneak in an extra 5 day, you cant beat Carnivals price.

Archived