A Newbe Question

Hi can anyone please tell me if i can buy sun lotion on the Dream...

I know there is duty free for cigs and alcohol but as I have never cruised before i am just wondering if they supply other products also for sale.:confused::confused:

Hi there newbie

You will love cruising and once you have got the bug you won't want land based holidays again- just warning you lol.

Yes you can buy lots of toiletries at the shop on board- but the shops don't open till the ship is at sea.

You could consider buying it at Boots at the departure airport if you are flying to join the ship.You can take liquids bought at the airport shops on board the aircraft.

Flopsy

PS.The shops sell lots of quality handbags (Tula. Radley etc), jewellery, perfumes, clothing, sweets,souvenirs,etc.

They sell some nice cothes too also they have special sales during the evening for things like jewellry etc (Costume type as well so not mega expensive) I always take one bottle in the case because I like using Australian Gold sunscreen just love the smell and I have never ever burned on it but also can only get it on line at the moment. But you will be able to buy most toiletries in the shops when the ship is sailing.

PS you will get hooked on cruising as well its so fabulous

Thank you both for your reply's and I am getting very excited altogether that I now know i can shop on board also....:):) I wont just mention that to the hubby yet ;);)

We arrive at ship I think at 11AM and incase our cases were delayed I just wanted to ensure I'd have sun-cream so that no one gets burnt on the first day., thanks for the tip Flopsy i will buy it at duty free before i board the flight,.

@infoqueen yes i really love the smell of Australian Gold Sunscreen also so might just buy some on line for myself...

Not going for another 72 days but already thinking ahead :D:D

I burned my feet on the first day. I fell asleep on the sun bed. We had a early start to the day and it caught up with me. My shoes for the posh frock night just would not go on my balloon feet. Legs and feet glowed for the week. So it is well worth picking sun cream up at the airport. Plus not nodding of on the sun deck.

Hi what itinery are you doing think you are going from palma if so big carrefour supermarket by the port can't quite remember directions but there are lots on here that go there and will help you. I keep sniffing my arm when I've got my sun lotion on we came across it in mexico and was so impressed that we didn't burn that I've used it ever since usually get it off amazon just had my delivery come for our cruise to turkey in June

To get to the carrefour come out of the port onto the main road.

I suggest crossing it over the bridge, it's safer.

Just go left as though you are going away from Palma City centre and keep going around the bend and it's there in a nice shopping centre. Stick to the main road and you will find it. Will take around 15 mins from leaving the Ship.

It's good if you want to take some drink onboard (if they let you ???) as it's not too far to carry a couple of bottles.

Archived