Kids on NCL allowed in specialty restaurants?

puggsie

Kids on NCL, specialty restaurants and shows? My 8 1/2 likes to be with us (while it lasts). I wonder if I need to leave him in the kids club for specialty restaurants nights. I will feel bad leaving him behind but I really enjoy a good steak. And if so, are there children's selections? Also, what type of shows would he like? Thanks in advance.

My son has eaten in Cagney's and Moderno with us (he was 5 and 6)

If they chose to eat off of the kids menu- which is standard fare such as chix nuggets, spaghetti etc there is no charge. If they want to order off of the restaurant's specialty menu kids up to 12 are 1/2 price.

I haven't taken him to any shows as we don't often go ourselves but kids club took them to the early show a few times.

Keep in mind that the kids club is now closing from 5-7 so make your reservations for specialty dinners accordingly. The evening I didn't bring our kids, I made 7:30 reservations. And my kids LOVED La Cucina and Teppanyaki.

Have fun! They love NCL and their kids club.

Keep in mind that the kids club is now closing from 5-7 so make your reservations for specialty dinners accordingly. The evening I didn't bring our kids, I made 7:30 reservations. And my kids LOVED La Cucina and Teppanyaki.

Have fun! They love NCL and their kids club.

On our recent Dawn cruise it was only the 3-5 age group that closed from 5-7pm on sea days only. The rest of the age groups were open during that time.

Archived