Earliest debarkation for Majesty? Anyone.. Anyone? Beuler?

MCazer

Anyone know what time is the earliest I can disembark? I am diamond member, and on the Majesty, which has the last port of call in Key West, so I thought that we did not have customs in Miami, as we would have to do it before going into key west.

Am I wrong?

Royal says 9am earliest, but I thought it was earlier than that.

Trying to set up a time for driver that is accurate.

Usually they start letting people off about 30 minutes after they're docked. I find it best to do the self carry debarkation if I HAVE to be somewhere at an earlier time. Of course that means I have to hand carry all my luggage myself but on the other hand I'm not stuck roaming the debarkation warehouse full of luggage trying to find mine and I can get off the ship and through customs/the debarkation process faster. :)

A LOT of people do self-disembark, so just a warning about that. The longest "wait" was to go through customs where everyone was taking their damn royal time when we went through.

It would be really hard to pinpoint a time. We wanted to get off ASAP because we had a long drive, but we had to stop by Guest Services because of incorrect charges on our account. We didn't get off until around 8. We didn't eat that morning either.

Maybe calling them when you're on way off the boat would be the best idea. Probably by the time you get through customs they could be there?

The last couple of times I was on the Majesty the priority departure area for Diamond and above was in the MDR. The self assist passengers were lined up behind us so that the D and higher got off first (it may have also included lower levels of C&A but I'm not sure). Two times ago I was the second one off and the first to customs and was out before 8:00.

As to customs, you may have Immigrations inspection on the ship in Key West (I suggest lining up early even before docking since the line can get to be quite long). Customs inspection is handled in Miami as your final departure port.

Archived