Celebrity Eclipse Spa Question

supersecdd

I am confused as to what exactly the following spa rooms offer and I know that changes have been made on the new ship. On the Eclipse is the Persian Garden a sauna that you sit down at or is it the heated lounge chairs where you can look out to floor to ceiling windows. What is in the Relaxation Room besides tea and flavored water? I am confused as to what the Eclipse has regarding these spa rooms. What is the approximate daily cost to go to the room with the heated lounge chairs looking out to the ocean (we don't have a Spa Room)?

I am confused as to what exactly the following spa rooms offer see link below and I know that changes have been made on the new ship. On the Eclipse is the Persian Garden a sauna while not Persian and not a Garden the "Persian Gardens" is a relaxing room with heated tiled lounge chairs, a steam room, a sauna, spring shower room that you sit down at or is it the heated lounge chairs where you can look out to floor to ceiling windows. What is in the Relaxation Room It is a nice quiet room with comfortable lounge chairs which is directly below the bridge so it looks directly out the front of the ship. besides tea and flavored water? I am confused as to what the Eclipse has regarding these spa rooms. What is the approximate daily cost to go to the room with the heated lounge chairs looking out to the ocean (we don't have a Spa Room)?

Aqua Class Staterooms on Eclipse http://www.celebritycruises.com/explore/ships/detail.do?shipCode=EC#staterooms/explore/ships/stateroomDetails.do%3FcabinType=AQ&cabincls=B&shipCode=EC

eclipse-persian-garden.jpg

relaxation room on Eclipse

celebrity-aqua-class.jpgon

Nice quiet room

I'm not sure where your photo came from, but this is not the relaxation room that I used on the Eclipse. Maybe this is a different room that I didn't know about???

The relaxation room that I used had the hard, tiled heated loungers in a semi-circle pattern (as in post #2).

I'm not sure where your photo came from, but this is not the relaxation room that I used on the Eclipse. Maybe this is a different room that I didn't know about???

The relaxation room that I used had the hard, tiled heated loungers in a semi-circle pattern (as in post #2).

self-deleted

Archived